Professional Dog Walking Services
Why Hire a Dog Walker?
As responsible pet owners, we all want what’s best for our pets. Although it is clearly evident that a daily dog walking program will benefit your dog immensely, a busy schedule can sometimes deter this from happening. That’s where VIP Pet Services step in.
Our dog walkers develop a personal relationship with your pet, giving them lots of love and reassurance during their visits. We don’t do group walks, so your dog will get our undivided attention during his walk. We’re happy to adhere to your pet’s normal routine and reinforce basic commands such as “sit,” “stay” and “come.” We also practice street safety skills at all times.
A daily dog walk includes a walk (20 – 55 mins., you choose) around the neighborhood or to the nearest park, lots of exercise and playtime, fresh water, treats and, of course, hugs and kisses.
Benefits of Using a Dog Walker
- Provides socialization and mental stimulation thereby decreasing behavioral issues
- Helps to maintain a consistent housebreaking schedule
- Offers a nice break in the day for dogs that have been cooped up for hours
- Takes place rain or shine because even in bad weather your dog still has needs
- Provides regular exercise that can have a calming affect on your pet
- Eliminates your guilt from spending long hours at work
- Provides peace of mind knowing you don’t have to rush home to avoid a mess
Dogs adapt and develop a bond with their dog walker very quickly. Many times, the dogs are sitting at the window, anticipating the visit. At VIP, we always enjoy seeing the excitement on their little faces and tails wagging when we arrive.
Hire a VIP Dog Walker today… We’re the next best thing to you!!
We are currently accepting new dog walks in the following areas:
We’ll love and care for your pets as if they were our own…
It’s our pleasure to walk your dog, play "chase the string" with your cat, or simply snuggle for awhile. Whatever your request, our professional pet sitters and dog walkers are happy to oblige.
Our services are performed with lots of hugs, kisses and reassurance so that your pet feels loved and comforted while you’re away.
We care for dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish, turtles? you name it; big or small, we love them all!
We understand your pets are part of the family? they'll be part of ours too!